Proven guided wave radar fuel level sensor for the remote monitoring of stationary tanks (with heights between 1.5 up to 9 meter or more) Very accurate and suited for diesel, gasoline, oil, water...
The Tankmatix fuel level Sensor for fixed tanks is ideally suited for the remote tank monitoring and checking the fuel level over the air. The fuel sensor can be mounted in oil tanks, diesel tanks or to check the current water level. You don't need to visit the fuel tank to check the current fuel level. You will safe time and effort and get the precise fuel level over time which makes it easier to plan the next refill.
- This fuel sensor provides a precise and extremely reliable continuous level measurement for stationary tanks from 1,5 meter up to 9 meter tank height (other sizes are possible upon request)
- Works in almost every media (diesel, gasoline, oil, water, adblue, ...) independent of process conditions (e. g. temperature, pressure, density, conductance, moisture and dust)
- Almost no maintenance needed
- Application in hazardous or explosive areas possible
- Type of sensor: single rod probe or coaxial probe or wired rope sensor (our sensor experts will clarify with the customer the optimal sensor type for your application, the sensor length, and configuration, further technical details of the sensor manufacturer apply)
- Mounting thread G3/4" or G1" for inserting in coupling or flange (not included)
- GSM transmission with SIM card inside the sensor head (pre-configured sending interval) using GPRS/UMTS mobile phone network
- Power supply: 6 x Lithium batteries 12 months or longer (depending on frequency)
- Expected lifetime of operations with1 set of batteries 3000 –7000 positions (1 to 2 years), depending on transmission rate, usage of GPS