Guided wave radar sensor for the remote monitoring of salt silos or bulk goods (silos from 3 meter up to 20 meter height) Very accurate and suited for winter service spreading salt and other light bulk goods (cement, sand, ...)
The Tankmatix Silolevel-10 Sensor is used for salt silos in order to remotely monitor the salt consumption and to better plan the refills. The Tankmatix Silolevel-10 transmits the amount of salt in the tank. You will save the time to visit the silo and to check the amount of salt in the silo. The GPS Fleet Software is used to monitor the level of salt in the silo over time.
- This guided micro wave radar sensor provides an accurate continuous level measurement from 3 up to 20 meter height.
- The steal wire rope with a weight is hanging into the silo and the weight can be fixed on the lower end
- Works in almost every media or even most bulk goods (salt, cement, agrar, sand, ...) independent of process conditions (e. g. temperature, pressure, density, conductance, moisture and dust)
- Almost no maintenance needed
- Type of sensor: wire rope probe (our sensor experts will clarify with the customer the optimal sensor type for your application, the sensor length, and configuration, further technical details of the sensor manufacturer apply)
- Mounting thread G3/4" or G1" for inserting in coupling or flange (not included)
- GSM transmission with SIM card inside the sensor head (pre-configured sending interval) using GPRS/UMTS mobile phone network
- Power supply: 6 x Lithium batteries 12 months or longer (depending on frequency)
- Expected lifetime of operations with1 set of batteries 3000 –7000 positions (1 to 2 years), depending on transmission rate, usage of GPS